Sales manager (IMA Schelling Asia Pacific)Drucken
We are hiring a Sales manager in Singapore for Asia Pacific market. Subsidiary of Singapore is responsible for customer service of all Asia Pacific region, except China. Company has 13 employees: 5 administrative roles and 8 service technicians. Position offers interesting tasks and apportunities to gain exceptional international sales experience in Asia.
Benefits & Goodies – Safe future? Yes!
- Motivating salary and stable work conditions
- Flexible work hours and the possibility of hybrid work
- An opportunity to grow in an international Group
- Friendly work environment, allowing to expand knowledge and professional skills
- Interesting tasks in a leading international modern technology company
- Support in all relocation process
Boring tasks? No!
- Sales of IMA Schelling Group machines: cutting, edge banding, CNC processing, drilling as well as handling and conveying production solutions
- Building and keeping relations with customers and sales agents in different countries
- Visiting customers, presenting products and preparing the offers.
- Making market researches and reacting to the demands of sales.
Best profile? Yes!
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales with wood-working industry or similar production products
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Willingness to move in Singapore and travel for business
- Goal oriented and eager for challenges
- Strong written and spoken English skills