Service technician (IMA Schelling Sweden)Drucken
Benefits & Goodies – Safe future? Yes!
- Career and professional development at an international company.
- Dynamic work in a friendly team
- Possibilities of working trips to foreign countries
- All tools for effective work
- Health insurance and other social benefits.
Boring tasks? No!
- Installation, commissioning, and maintenance of electrical, mechanical and automation components of production machines
- Prompt diagnosis and troubleshooting of system malfunctions
- Communication with manufacturers to solve technical problems
- Customer service on machine performance and repair planning
Best profile? Yes!
- Ability to analyze technical drawings and schematics
- Knowledge of control circuits for electrical equipment of different currents
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of production equipment
- Availability to work on local and foreign projects.
- Good knowledge of English