Service technician (UK)Drucken
Benefits & Goodies – Safe future? Yes!
- Exciting prospect to experience a new culture
- Opportunity to work with a highly successful technician team, here in the UK
- Learn “best practice” and develop your skill set
- We are offering a full relocation package
- Work with a warm and welcoming team of people
Boring tasks? No!
- Installation, commissioning, and training of IMA Schelling Machinery + Supplementary Products (wood, plastic & metal)
- Annual Service, fault finding, repairing, refurbing of IMA Schelling machines + supplementary products
- Completing service reports and timesheets
Best profile? Yes!
- Electrically skilled technician, with mechanical capabilities
- Excellent fault-finding ability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision